We are currently seeking psychologists to join our growing practice. Positions are available for psychologists working in a variety of areas, including: clinical, counselling, neuropsychology, rehabilitation, health psychology, and school psychology. There are opportunities available to work with a variety of populations, including children, teens, adults, seniors, couples, and families.
- Provision of psychotherapy services to children, teens, adults, and/or seniors presenting with a range of issues. Commonly-seen issues include brain injury, depression, anxiety disorders, trauma, chronic pain, gender dysphoria and identity issues, and work and relationship issues.
- Provision of psychological and neuropsychological assessments with regard to diagnosis, treatment needs, and functional limitations.
- Burlington office (Guelph Line and QEW)
- St. Catharines office (Fourth Avenue & 403)
- Registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario – licensed for autonomous or supervised practice with the CPO
- Excellent relational skills and ability to work with a team
Nature of Position
- Independent contractor
Remuneration & Hours
- $115-198 per hour
- 2-4 days per week
- If you meet the qualifications above, please send your CV to our practice director, Dr. Lesley Miller. We would be happy to speak to you!
Our office is a place where human rights and diversity are respected. We understand that each client presents with complex identities in terms of ancestry, family status, dis/abilities, socioeconomic status, sex, gender identity and expression, and sexual orientation.