Updated June 22, 2022:
Consistent with guidelines from the Ministry of Health and the College of Psychologists of Ontario, our practice is employing the following measures:
- Masks for staff and visitors are optional. Masks will be an individual choice and anyone who wishes to wear one will be supported. Masks are encouraged when 6 feet distance cannot be maintained.
- Everyone is encouraged to continue to do their own self-screening and stay home when they are sick.
- Staff self-screening (Ontario COVID-19 worker and employee screening): https://covid-19.ontario.ca/screening/worker/)
- Clients and visitors self-screening (Ontario COVID-19 customer screening): https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
- Physical distancing and ventilation and/or air filtration procedures remain in place.
- COVID-19 vaccination is no longer mandatory for in person visits to the office.