Positive Parenting Through Separation & Divorce
Online Webinar for Parents - May 17, 2021
April 27, 2021News & Resources
Join Dr. Carol-Anne Hendry, Psychologist, for an online webinar to learn about positive strategies when parenting through separation and divorce. This webinar will cover topics such as:
- Positively positioning yourself and your family for an upcoming separation or divorce.
- How to talk about divorce with your children, friends, and family.
- Co-parenting, how both parents can support the family through transition.
- Goal setting (short- and long-term) for you and your family.
- Finding emotional supports and creating positive social networks.
- Self-care and self-compassion.
Our Speaker: Dr. Carol-Anne Hendry
Dr. Hendry is a psychologist working with kids, teens, and adults at Brookside Psychologists, a private psychology practice with offices in Burlington and St. Catharines, Ontario.